Sunday, April 20, 2008

My 22nd Birthday, In Lava Hot Springs!!!



We had so much fun! We went down to Lava Hot Springs for the weekend for my birthday. It is a really cute little town. All the food was good and they even have a museum. They also have really cute shops to look in. So i will explain the picture. Joe said his knee hurt so i was helping him walk.
Joe and I in our little cabin!

This was the highlight of the weekend for Joe. Joe and his brother played this game alot. They loved it.

And of course we had to play the lotto while we got out of utah. I won $30!

We went to dinner and listen to a live band play and they had this map on the wall. It was so cool. So of course i had to piont out colorado!

They had a ton of dollar bills on they wall so i wrote and one and we told them where to put it. That way when we go back we can look for it. It better still be there!


Sherry and I

Dancing, the band was great!

So we ordered chicken and this was NOT chicken. I have no clue what it was.

Now this is chicken, much better. We had so much fun at the Hot springs it was a great birthday!

No comments: