Monday, November 19, 2007

Our Honeymoon in Victoria, BC

This is pictures from our honeymoon. I caught the big fish but it was so heavy joe held my fish and i am holding his fish. I was so excited i caught the big fish. Joe did help me reel the fish in. The fish weighted 30 LBS. it was a monster.

It was almost as big as me!!!!!!






We loved hanging out by the ocean everyday. There were these seals that we played with and got to feed. They were so cute!
The gardens were so beautiful everyone needs to go there. We loved seeing all the flowers.


This was us hanging out on the boat. We also got to go tour a csatle and joe played piano that was made in the 1800. We did so many fun things. There is a street in victoria that is name Blanshard. We had such a fun trip we are planing on going back for our 5 year anniversary!

1 comment:

{jane} said...

What a fun honeymoon! I can't believe you went fishing, good girl! Have fun buying & decorating your first place - that is so exciting!